Custom Search

Friday, January 16, 2009

You voted and I responded

On Batter-up with Bruno I put up a poll asking what sports topics of interest would you prefer to keep coming back to visit the blog.

Well an overwhelming response (four out of seven votes) of "high school and college sports" was received and I also did my research and discovered that the majority of people that found out about my original blog, found it by Googling something high school sports related and something finally clicked. 

So I give you East versus West, a blog that will follow high school sports in the state of Massachusetts. Maybe some college happenings will pop up on here from time to time we shall see, but for now this will be the predominant site of all high school sports news.

I will still be blogging on Batter-up with Bruno where it'll mostly be baseball, college, media, and other random happenings. So I hope you will join me for my new blog beat, which I should started years ago and just discovered, awesome.

As always, keeping you posted folks.

2 comments:

  1. Nice idea Amanda. I look forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I hope I'm not in way over my head.

    ReplyDelete