Custom Search

Monday, January 19, 2009

Girls' hockey video: St. Mary's (Lynn) vs. Arlington (2008 semifinal tournament)


I shot this last year when I was still at the Globe while I was in charge of the girl's hockey beat. I thought it would be fun to shoot some video of the tournament, but I never had the time to really edit all of my clips and produce one video reel. I don't believe I ever used or uploaded it anywhere except for my computer. 

This is obviously old stuff, but still worthy enough to share on here for the meantime until the blog gets rolling. I may be uploading some old video on a weekly basis, we shall see. 

Update: Ok so I figured out the exact game and location. This was shot at Salem State during the semifinal round of the girl's hockey tournament between St. Mary's (Lynn) and Arlington. 

No comments:

Post a Comment